LinkIt SDK v4.2.0 is now available
LinkIt SDK v4.2.0 is now released.
- [MT2533D] Added drivers and board support package (for licensed customers only).
- [MT2523x, MT2533D] Added console mode for the Flash Tool in Ubuntu Linux and Windows.
- [MT7697x] Added Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth LE and Wi-Fi Bridge support in the iot_sdk_demo example application.
- [MT76x7] Added the RSSI sorting to match the SSID in the scan table.
- [MT76x7] Enhanced Flash Tool in Ubuntu Linux.
- [Watch reference design] Enabled Bluetooth LE Find Me profile (FMP) in a watch reference design (for licensed customers only).
- [Watch reference design] Enabled sports application related features, such as heart rate, GNSS and pedometer in a watch reference design (for licensed customers only).
- Added Easy PinMux Tool in Ubuntu Linux.
- Bug fixes.
Downloads - Licensed Customers
For licensed customers with MediaTek Online (MOL) account, select "Tool & SDK" in MediaTek Online homepage, and set Product Line to IOT to download the SDK.
The SDK includes all source codes, binaries and tools in one package.
Be sure to select menu with ‘binaries’ instead of ‘sources’ because the SDKs are configured as binary type. For example, to download several SDK packages, select ‘Download all binaries’. To download a single SDK package, select ‘Download selected binaries’. If you see ‘No source file’ error message, it means you’ve selected a menu with ‘sources’.