LinkIt SDK v4.6.1 is now available
LinkIt SDK v4.6.1 is now released.
This is a release with bug fixes.
- [MT7682, MT7686, MT76x7] Fixed WPA2 KRACK vulnerability issue.
- [MT7682, MT7686, MT76x7] Fixed network example projects crash issue.
- [MT7682, MT7686, MT76x7] Cannot connect to WEP Wi-Fi access point by Smart Connection.
- [MT7682, MT7686] Fixed Wi-Fi repeater mode not working issue.
- [MT2523x, MT2533D] Sometimes A2DP music is not smooth with SBC codec.
- [MT2523x, MT2533D] Sometimes the system crashes when playing music and the system runs out of memory.
- [headset_ref_design] Local music sometimes stops playing after making a voice call.
Downloads - Licensed Customers
For licensed customers with MediaTek Online (MOL) account, select "Tool & SDK" in MediaTek Online homepage, and set Product Line to IOT to download the SDK.
The SDK includes all source codes, binaries and tools in one package.
Be sure to select menu with ‘binaries’ instead of ‘sources’ because the SDKs are configured as binary type. For example, to download several SDK packages, select ‘Download all binaries’. To download a single SDK package, select ‘Download selected binaries’. If you see ‘No source file’ error message, it means you’ve selected a menu with ‘sources’.